Top 5 Trail Running Shoes As Hiking Shoes – An Honest Review
With over a dozen credible brands and scores of variants, it can be quite daunting to find the best running shoes for men and women. Here is a quick guide listing the top five trail running shoes for men.
• ASICS Men’s Alpine XT Trail Running Shoes, originally listed at $100.00, is now available for $69.98. Available in sizes 8 to 12 with the exception of 11.5, the sleek carbon colored trail running shoes sport a cool design. The pair assures superb ground contact and excellent forefoot control. The shoes sport synthetic and mess upper, fabric lining, cushioned and responsive SpEVA® midsole, die-cut EVA Sockliner and gusseted tongue. Weighing 13oz and sporting a 6mm drop, the shoes have padded collar and rubber outsole.
• SALOMON Men’s X-Mission 3 Running Shoes come in med. green and urban chic. Selling for $115.00, the all terrain running shoes feature CONTAGRIP outsole, breathable mesh upper, Quicklace system, plush collar and tongue, TPU toe cap, removable foam insole and a 10mm drop. The rugged and durable pair ensures optimum traction, is desirably comfortable and is available in sizes 8 to 14.
• HOKA ONE ONE Men’s Speedgoat 2 Trail Running Shoes is priced at $140.00 but selling for $97.99 right now. Available in sizes 8 to 13, the pair features breathable mesh upper, synthetic overlays welded for perfection, textile lining, ultra light SpeedFrame construction, abrasion resistant toe overlay, padded collar and tongue, CMEVA/EVA midsole, removable foam insole and Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction outsole. It weighs 9.8oz and has a 4.5mm drop.
• THE NORTH FACE Men’s Ultra 109 GTX Trail Running Shoes are available in grey and black. It is selling for $120.00. Coming in sizes 8 to 14, Ultra 109 GTX has a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane, UltrATAC outsole, TPU Snake Plate, ESS midfoot shank, EVA midsole and PU-coated leather support for upper midfoot. The shoes have a no slip heel, sufficient space in the forefoot and optimum width for comfort, stability and control. These are exceptional Trail Running Shoes As Hiking Shoes
• BROOKS Men’s Cascadia 12 Trail Trail Running Shoes As Hiking Shoes is listed for $130.00 and is presently available at a discounted price of $104.98. The pair sports fabric lining and removable sockliner, midfoot saddle and Biomogo DNA midsole. The shoes are well cushioned and have a stabilizing suspension system. The Cascadia is one of the most reliable trail running shoes for men.