Top 5 Trail Shoes For Pronation ~ A Detailed Shoe Review For Women
Trail running shoes for women are priced from fifty dollars to two hundred dollars. There are several credible brands with over forty popular trail running shoes on sale right now. Here is a list of the top five trail running shoes for women.
• THE NORTH FACE Women’s Endurus TR Running Shoes is now available at a discounted price of $64.98, down from $130.00. The lightweight pair is suited for slippery and rugged terrains. It features XtraFoam” for comfort and FlashDry” to limit moisture. The pair sports Vibram® outsoles for better grip and traction. Made of breathable fabrics, the shoes effectively regulate the heat to ensure a convenient running experience.
• ASICS Women’s GT-2000 6 Trail Shoes For Pronation is listed at $120.00 but now available for only $69.99. The pair sports FlyteFoam® midsole technology for bounce and responsiveness, FluidRide® midsole for cushioning and durability, Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® cushioning system to reduce shock upon impact, DuoMax” system for stability and support, Guidance Line® midsole technology for gait efficiency and Guidance Trusstic System” for midfoot structural integrity.
• SALOMON Women’s XA Pro 3D CS Waterproof Trail Running Shoes is selling for $145.00. It is an adventure shoe for all kinds of weather and conditions. The shoes have open mesh supper for quick drying and synthetic overlays. The Climashield” technology limits moisture and facilitates breathability. SENSIFIT” ensures a snug and secure fit. There is a tongue cover to block debris.
• BROOKS Women’s Cascadia 12 Trail Running Shoes come in two variants, priced respectively at $64.98 and $89.98. The pairs are fitting for steep and rough conditions. The shoes have a flexible stability system, knit mesh upper including microfiber and synthetic overlays to regulate body temperature and moisture, the element fabric lining ensures softness and there is a removable sockliner.
• ADIDAS Women’s Terrex Tracerocker Trail Shoes For Pronation is listed at $80.00 but now available for $64.98. The durable pair is lightweight and specifically designed for the contours of women’s feet. The shoes sport synthetic and mesh materials for the upper, textile lining, an EVA midsole and TRAXION” outsole. The Trail Shoes For Pronation have optimal grip owing to the super high traction rubber outsole.