A few months ago I regarded November as a light month for races. I had about 10 on my list and that's half as many races as almost any other month. As November drew closer I searched for any trail runs I may have missed. I found 3 more races to add to the calendar giving us a total of 13 races to choose from in November. Theirs quite a bit of diversity to choose from including a few Thanksgiving themed trail runs like the brand new Gobble Wobble in El Sobrante.
- November 7th- Lake Chabot Trail Run- 50k, Marathon, 30k, Half Marathon, 5mi
- November 8th- Mt Diablo Trail Adventure- Half Marathon, 10k, 5k
- November 8th- Napa Valley Harvest Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
- November 14th- Mt Tam- 50k, 30k, Half Marathon, 10k- Read my review from 2012
- November 15th- Briones Ridge- Half Marathon, 10k, 5k
- November 21st- Peacock Gap Trail Run- 30k, Half Marathon, 10k, 5k- China Camp State Park
- November 22nd- Holiday Hustle- 10k, Half Marathon, Marathon
- November 26th- Nitro Turkey- 10k, 5k, Little Turkey's Race
- November 26th- Zoom Turkey Trot- Half Marathon, 10k, 5k- Hellyer Park
- November 26th- The Thanksgiving Gobble Wobble- 10k, 5k- El Sobrante
- November 26th- Marin Turkey Trot- 10k, 5k, 1 mile
- November 28th- Quarry Turkey- Half Marathon, 10k, 5k
- November 28th- Quad Dipsea- 28.8mi- Mill Valley
- Healthy Running Laguna Niguel- SoCal Running Convention for Medical Professionals, Coaches, Trainers, and Runners. Healthy Running covers advanced running form, strength training, range of motion, aerobic development, motor skill development, injury assessment and treatment, and running shoe prescription. Content is evidence based with numerous case scenarios and hands-on analysis to apply concepts learned.
The 2016 calendar will be coming soon!