- Geronimo's 10 mile gauntlet trail run - Vacaville- CANCELLED, Refunds will be given. Click the link for more details.
- Healdsburg Wine Country Half Marathon -Healdsburg- Produced by Destination Races, the Healdsburg Wine Country Half Marathon may be the most exhilarating race you'll ever run. This wine harvest and Halloween-themed event is a favorite with runners, volunteers and spectators who enjoy the ideal weather, spectacular autumn-colored scenery, creative costumes and the celebratory Wine & Music Festival! This course takes runners through some of the most prolific wine country in the world, with stunning views of the Dry Creek and Alexander Valleys. This year's new course starts in downtown Geyserville and finishes in downtown Healdsburg, passing no less than 25 wineries and thousands of acres of vineyards. Imagine Marathon-du-Medoc in France, but less crowded. If you like perfect running weather, gorgeous scenery, winding roads, fabulous food & wine, and a wacky slice of Halloween....this race is for you!
- Marsh Madness - Palo Alto- Marsh Madness is an annual running and walking event. With the joint partnership of the Palo Alto Family YMCA and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, we are pleased to announce our 6th annual 5k/10k and ½ marathon run/walk. 100% of funds raised go to enhance, advance, and provide access to programs that help local youth and teens be healthy. Marsh Madness is part of the Palo Alto Grand Prix race series.
- Morgan Hill Marathon - Morgan Hill- Come experience the Morgan Hill Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k run, Kids run and the Festival and Expo on October 28, 2012. The beautiful course begins at the Morgan Hill Centennial Center. It will wind through the local, scenic hills. After a few miles you will find yourself passing Uvas Reservoir.
- Napa Wine Country Marathon, Half & 10k -Calistoga- Babbling streams will be your soundtrack as you challenge yourself on the lush singletrack within Bothe-Napa Valley State Park. The course is a bit challenging with the hills, streams and rocks - which makes it all the more exciting and rewarding. This state park is a local treasure that is untapped by tourists and located just minutes from the area's great restaurants and wineries. The event is limited to 300 participants and sells out every year so don't wait too long to register!
- Stinson Beach Ultra - Stinson Beach- 12k, 25k, 37k & 50k events. These hilly, scenic courses start from the ocean at Stinson Beach and head east up the Dipsea trail with excellent views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Warrior Dash NorCal - Hollister- Mud run over 3 miles long with 12 obstacles along the way. This is one of the oldest and largest mud run organizations and they put on a spectacular event very comparable to Tough Mudder or Spartan Races.
See ya in the woods,